Thursday, May 3, 2007

Talking Dog Toys, Target

Mourning and Solidarity



Hello sorry for the surgery after months (and years) of absence from the blog world and Fortitudo - but I could not remain silent about the break up of a company that has meant so much to me. The pictures found by chance on a sunny afternoon in English captures the uniquely difficult time and the possible end of the SG Fortitudo Football - let's set a cross on top (british humor ...)
The F was not just "faith and family fattanza "as written in Salus was the company that saw me grow as a player and especially as a person, knowing that I could go back to Bologna and find no society makes me a sad one, you keep believing in our little pride biancoblù. The F gave me acute disappointment and strong emotions but mainly covers the years many friends, thank you.
Not being in a position to help that much, I can only give you my full solidarity for what they are doing to try to stay alive Fortitudo - I can assure you that even hundreds of miles there are people who do not Fortitudo want to believe that football is over here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment