and ...
Ormai ho capito: in determinate situazioni non so dire di no.
Questo perché è sempre facile far leva my doubts about (those who do not!), and as soon as there is a small gap, just use the pick right and you're done.
does not matter if this means that I feel somehow violated, and that those not in the habit of using these methods is at a disadvantage in dealing with me. After all, it is trivially the survival of the fittest and the strongest wins.
The consequences? Self-esteem underground, others feel that guide your life.
Patience, I will adapt. But at this point I have to put into the perspective of another person, otherwise the conflict could kill me.
Obviously, my words will once again be interpreted as evidence that "others" are right and "I" (but there is still one of my "I"?) wrong. It 's so, they always win.
My personality is on sale. But do not rush to buy, not worth anything.
conclude with a quote from The Clash (this time without the video):
I'm all lost in the supermarket
I Can No Longer Shop Happily
That I came in here for special offer A guaranteed
personality
0 comments:
Post a Comment