motorcycle riders have very little, a little over a month, and in fact influence between bad weather and I did only three hundred kilometers per hour, but I feel the same because they have to say my bike was the the crowning of a "trend" of years.
'm not young (soon cut the target of 47) and do not particularly like the speed, except as a means that sometimes you need to leave others behind, when you want to be a little 'alone anymore. But a life I loved to take any means of transport - from my feet to the plane - To discover new places, or to see from new angles and new moments in places already known.
In November last year I decided to take a bike, and my choice went on a Guzzi Nevada, also at the suggestion of a forum.
For my "spirit" I could not choose another kind of motion: I move when I travel and I love the quiet, often lonely, look around, breathe the air, I can climb higher or descend to the sea , meet new people than ever, the colors, smells, tastes, atmospheres. Even now, who are convalescing at home after a bad flu, if I look out the window of my building I wonder: "What is there behind the house? I'd like to find out. "
And I think that only with a bike like mine this is really possible. With all the advantages of the bike - freedom, '" immersion "in travel," contact with the movement, but indescribable true - but without being forced to watch the gray of the road, to calculate the last few inches just for a "detached".
I can not wait to go and find out what's there with Agnes, over the curve, beyond that off. And over the next one, ad infinitum.
good way for everyone.
0 comments:
Post a Comment