See near, far
True, as he wrote the anonymous commenter to my previous post: it is sometimes difficult to observe and find pleasure from things close, and you look at those as far if we allow it to flee, to get better.
But do not think I suffer from this.
After all, I appreciate what I have: I just have to be able to defeat the boredom that sometimes takes you, your feelings and wicked. But
away (changing perspective) is sometimes also a system - perhaps the only - to appreciate the things you have at hand. And do it with a vehicle that enables you and your soul so strong a contact with all the atoms and photons and other particles in which we are immersed is a feeling priceless.
At least that's what I'm trying so far. And what I try to discover the full.
0 comments:
Post a Comment